I am on the lookout for insights from different discussion board members on easy methods to determine and resolve high-load points for a selected web site on a devoted server. Listed here are some particular questions I’ve:
- What are some widespread causes of excessive CPU load on a web site?
- What are some instruments and methods that I can use to determine the particular a part of my web site that’s inflicting the excessive CPU load?
- As soon as I’ve recognized the issue space, what are some steps I can take to resolve the difficulty?
I’ve additionally included some further details about my web site and server atmosphere beneath, in case it’s useful:
- Web site platform: WordPress
- Web site plugins: Yoast web optimization, WooCommerce, Akismet
- Database: MySQL
- Server working system: Centos 7
- Server CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4
- Server RAM: 32GB
Any insights or recommendation can be vastly appreciated!