Learn to Migrate Plesk to Plesk. Our Plesk Assist crew is right here that can assist you together with your questions and considerations.
Tips on how to Migrate Plesk to Plesk
Migrating web sites from one internet hosting atmosphere to a different could be a tough process. Nonetheless, with Plesk’s highly effective Migration and Switch Supervisor, the method turns into a breeze.
In the present day, we are going to check out the steps to carry out a Plesk to Plesk migration with ease. No matter whether or not we shifting web sites to a brand new server or consolidating sources, our consultants have your again.
Plesk to Plesk Migration
- First, now we have to log in to our Plesk Internet Interface.
- Then, head to the menu and click on “Instruments and Settings.”
- After that, now we have to pick “Migration and Switch Supervisor” underneath “Instruments & Sources.”
- Subsequent, we should click on “Begin a New Migration” to start out the migration.
- Now, now we have to decide on Plesk because the Panel Sort for the migration and enter the main points, just like the SSH port variety of the opposite Plesk server and so forth.
- Then, click on the “Put together Migration” button.
- After the distant server is scanned, we are going to see an inventory of Plesk subscriptions obtainable for migration. We’ve to make sure our desired subscriptions are within the “Chosen” field underneath the “Subscriptions” part.
Moreover, now we have to pick the content material we need to switch underneath the “Content material that have to be transferred” part.
- Lastly, it’s time to click on the “Migrate” button.
After the migration, we are able to head to the “Domains” web page on the menu to see the location we transferred over.
[Need assistance with a different issue? Our team is available 24/7.]
In short, our Assist Techs demonstrated tips on how to migrate Plesk to Plesk
PREVENT YOUR SERVER FROM CRASHING!
By no means once more lose clients to poor server velocity! Allow us to provide help to.
Our server consultants will monitor & keep your server 24/7 in order that it stays lightning quick and safe.