How one can redirect the subdomain to a unique URL in cPanel? With our cPanel & WHM Help Providers, Bobcares presents help to your cPanel points.
How one can redirect the subdomain to a unique URL in cPanel?
We are going to talk about the steps to allow and disable the redirection of the subdomain on this article.
Enabling redirection of the subdomain to a unique URL in cPanel
1. Entry cPanel by logging in.
2. Choose the Subdomains icon after discovering the Domains part.
3. Find the area we want to redirect underneath Modify a Subdomain, then click on the Handle Redirection hyperlink there on the best.
4. Enter the URL we wish guests to be redirected to after they go to the subdomain sample1.bobcares.com within the textual content field.
6. Click on the Save button. The rerouted URL will seem within the Redirection column.
7. We must be forwarded to the designated web page
http://subdomain1.bobcares.com, once we entry the subdomain sample1.bobcares.com.
Disabling redirection of the subdomain to a unique URL in cPanel
1. Discover the subdomain we want to take away the redirection from within the Subdomain part.
2. On the best, choose the Handle Redirection hyperlink.
3. Click on the Disable Redirection button on the next web page.
4. Successful message will seem. The subdomain received’t reroute anymore.
[Looking for a solution to another query? We are just a click away.]
The article supplies the steps to allow and disable the function, ‘redirect a subdomain to a unique URL’ in cPanel.
PREVENT YOUR SERVER FROM CRASHING!
By no means once more lose prospects to poor server pace! Allow us to assist you.
Our server specialists will monitor & preserve your server 24/7 in order that it stays lightning quick and safe.